Elizabeth Kirby Fullerton, Ph.D.When we work you can expect to:
• Uncover your natural impulse to be well
• Take responsibility for your health and wellness
• Understand and manage your stressors
• Develop healthly coping strategies
• Identify personal values and priorities
• Write your personal blueprint for well-being
• Gain the confidence you need to implement your plan
• Tailor your blueprint to your environment, strengths and values
PROGRESSIVE RECOVERY COACHING
They’ve already trusted
“Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social being not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
“Being healthy or fit isn’t a fad or trend it’s a lifestyle.”
“Your body will be around a lot longer than that expensive handbag.”
Working with Elizabeth as a Progressive Recovery Coach has been the one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. Her understanding and empathy regarding all aspects of my struggles for recovery have been invaluable gifts in my personal growth and well being. Her brilliance in coaching me to think in healthier more mindful approaches to all situations I have shared with her has been a revelation to my perception of owning my feelings, and given me the courage to recognize my fears, be comfortable in their presence and make informed and well thought out choices knowing I possess the ability to do so. Words are insufficient to express my gratitude to her for all she has afforded me. Anyone embarking on the road to recovery will benefit from her gentle spiritual approach to sharing their journey with her. Thank you Elizabeth. I am deeply indebted to you!!
“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.”
“The mind when housed within a beautiful body, possesses a glorious sense of power.”
“Patience and persistence are vital qualities in the ultimate successful accomplishment of any worthwhile endeavor.”
- I have run a couple marathons in the past, but this time I actually wanted to enjoy the marathon and feel prepared for it. Elizabeth helped me with just that, she put a weekly running program together that mixed sprint workouts one day a week on a track, as well as a weekly long run, and two weekly runs as well. I ran longer runs in this training program because of the course of the marathon. I think these longer runs really helped to prepare me for the marathon and I went into feeling confident and finished strong. If I was having roadblocks with my running that week, she helped me to find a solution to try so I could work through it and continue. Plus met a great group of running girls while training. I would definitely recommend Elizabeth no matter your running level, she can help you with your goal in mind.
Thanks to Elizabeth's personalized training and guidance, I ran my best marathon by over 15 minutes and did so injury-free. Elizabeth educated me on all aspects of training--from speed to endurance, cross-training, proper fueling, and my daily diet. The training plan had me running farther and faster than I knew I was capable--all it took was a coach who both challenged me and encouraged sufficient rest and recovery.
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”